WOW writes the
With case studies from around the world, Logo Savvy is indispensable for those considering launching a new brand or revitalizing an existing one.
book on branding
The value of rebranding
As a rebranding specialty firm, we have more than 16 years of
experience in creating authentic and memorable brands for companies that are 25 years old and older. Redefining your core values and messaging to create clarity and alignment inside your organization is one of the main reasons we get hired. By utilizing our
proven tools and processes, we help leaders develop a strategic
foundation and identity that revitalizes their brand and
The top 5 benefits of rebranding
- You will have a platform to establish a leadership position in your category and more importantly create alignment inside your company. It's another chance to get things right.
- Your vision, purpose and core values get reflected into your new brand identity that you and your team are immensely proud of.
- You will attract the right talent to your company.
- Your brand architecture (the relationship between your company, divisions, product/service categories and products/services) is planned out so it makes sense now and in the future.
- You get a brand standards guide to make sure your brand is consistent across all forms of communication – a key ingredient to managing a strong brand.
Learn about our branding process »
- Why most AEC websites suffer from stale content, lack of differentiation and fail to perform the most basic business development function. 17-Oct-2013
- Start with a genuine purpose 16-Jul-2013
- The 3 basics of brave brands 11-Jun-2013
- Delivery is more important than branding - it IS your brand! 13-Nov-2012
- The Canucks: A brand we believe in 15-Jun-2011