We’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team as a Marketing Manager.
You will be the key point of contact between our clients and our agency, responsible for proactively keeping everyone in the loop at all times. You’ll also be working on a lot of our digital accounts planning, implementing and optimizing campaigns for our clients.
You’ll be a confident writer who is able to create great copy for websites, digital marketing campaigns, emails and creative briefs.
Even though you’ll be focusing heavily on the project management and digital marketing side of things, we want to hear your insights on everything else that’s going on in our agency too. You’ll be able to jump in wherever it’s necessary, handle multiple tasks efficiently and learn quickly.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate people inside the agency, make sure their needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Tracking time spent on tasks to make sure that projects are delivered to clients on-time, on-budget and within scope
- Working on digital tasks and campaigns to optimize client’s digital identities
- Includes working with Google Suite, paid social media campaigns, email marketing & more
- You’ll be part of a strategy team that helps brands clearly articulate their purpose, vision and position – we’re looking for ambitious people with lots of unique ideas to contribute to brand strategies and identities
- Caring personality with a healthy dose of bossiness
- Good understanding of digital marketing methods and techniques
- A team player with outstanding communication and people skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Eager to learn & insatiably curious
- Very organized – unread emails rarely pile up in your inbox
- Good sense of humour
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suite; working knowledge of CRM, Online Analytics, Google Ads, etc. will be a strong advantage – but an eagerness to learn these things inside and out would be just as valuable
- Certifications in Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite Social Media Marketing will be a strong advantage
- BComm., BA, BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
SOUND LIKE YOU? PLEASE APPLY BELOW.
* We don’t ask for a resume because we find that asking these questions gives us a more well-rounded sense of who you are.